“Thank you very much for your wonderful service and professionalism. You and your team are so good that I have already recommended your firm to several of my friends and will continue to do that.”
General Field: Microbiology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: India
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Indiana
Approval Notice Date: March 11th, 2016
Processing Time: 6 months, 2 days (Premium Processing Requested)
A research associate from India hired North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) to file an EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition on his behalf. Our client has spent many years progressing his field of microbiology and his credentials were suitable to file his I-140 petition under this visa category.
Our goal was to present a strong EB-1A case to the USCIS and persuade them to approve our client’s petition. Here are some of the key points that we included in our comprehensive petition dossier:
- Value of our client’s insights: The best way to highlight the value of our client’s insights to other researchers was to note his citation, publication, and peer review record. At the time of filing, these figures stood at 127 citations, 14 publications, and 9 peer reviews.
- Recommendation letters: Our experience putting together petition packets taught us never to underestimate the value of third-party opinions. We prompted our client to gather several recommendation letters from other expert microbiologists, and he did not let us down: he obtained six recommendation letters, all of which attested to the value of his work to not just the field, but to the United States as a whole.
- Research Endeavors: We worked diligently to review and understand our client’s various research projects on microbial pathogenesis and genetics. We determined that his research results directly contribute to the United States medical research field and healthcare industry.
- Additional evidence proving the value of his research: Leaving no stone unturned, we included as much relevant information as we could on our client’s outstanding achievements. For instance, we noted his advanced degrees and established that he possesses the skillsets to continue conducting outstanding research in his field.
- Well-written petition letter: Finally, we penned a strong and clear petition letter summarizing everything that we had learned and included it in our EB1A petition packet.
Although our client initially chose to file his EB1A case under regular processing, he decided to upgrade it to Premium Processing over 5 months after we filed the case. This was a good move as he received an approval notice from the USCIS merely eight days after the upgrade. This EB-1A approval is a huge win for our client, and we congratulate him on this milestone.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 3,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2014 and 2015, the approval rate is 98.22% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.95% for all kinds of services.
We are one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services for EB-1/NIW petition with a large volume of approval cases and high approval rate.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: