“Hi, thank you for your support in getting my I-140 petition approval. Please feel free to share my case on your website. It was very good experience working with you. I will definitely recommend Wegreened.com to other people. Thank you!”
General Field: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research & Development Professional
Country of Origin: China
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: California
Approval Notice Date: March 15th, 2016
Processing Time: 20 Days (Premium Processing Requested)
North America Immigration Law Group (WeGreened.com) had the pleasure of working with a research & development professional from China. We helped him compile and file a strong EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. Our client received notification of case approval just 20 days after it was filed.
EB-1A has a very high standard of law and in order to qualify for it, petitioners must meet three out of the 10 criteria set in place by the USCIS. In this case, our client’s portfolio led us to conclude that he fulfilled the following:
- Judge of the work of others: When we filed the case, our client had already conducted 40 peer reviews for various prominent scientific journals. We used this record to demonstrate that his opinions are valued by others in his field of pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Original scientific contributions: Our client’s work had collected 223 citations at the time of filing. This confirmed the fact that other researchers are progressing their work by referencing our client’s findings.
- Authored scholarly articles in professional journals: Our client had published 2 well-received scientific articles and 1 scientific textbook chapter.
To bolster our EB-1A petition packet, we mobilized other experts in the field. We advised our client to contact them for recommendation letters. He successfully convinced six experts to lend their support, all of whom verified our claim that our client’s research on delivery mechanisms for nanoscale pharmaceutical therapeutics benefits the United States. Here are several notable excerpts:
- “[Client] has clearly been operating at the top of his field, and will continue to do so as he completes his current project on novel systems of glaucoma drug delivery […] [Client]is an invaluable asset to the United States pharmaceutical industry and to research efforts worldwide.”
- “[Client] is truly a first-rate researcher who is doing a great deal to contribute to pharmaceutical chemistry, and nanobiotechnology, specifically.”
- “[Client’s] research is vital to the continued improvement of treatment strategies for all manner of diseases, and he has helped foster the discovery of new drug delivery systems. Such advancements are an absolute necessity for the refinement of pharmaceutical development, and are critical to the preservation of public health, as well as the United States’ economic interests. For this reason, [Client’s] work in the United States must continue.”
I-485 D.I.Y Packet:
We congratulate our client on his EB-1A approval and wish him well as he embarks on the final leg of the green card journey: the I-485 application. Like many of our clients, he has opted to use our comprehensive D.I.Y. Packet to help him with his I-485 filing. We look forward to receiving an update from him once the USCIS notifies him of their decision. In the meantime, we wish him the best as he continues to advance the field of pharmaceutical chemistry.
We are pleased to announce that North America Immigration Law Group has so far received over 3,500 EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW approval notices. In 2014 and 2015, the approval rate is 98.22% for cases using our "Approval or Refund®" (money back guarantee) service and 96.95% for all kinds of services.
We are one of the leading U.S. immigration law firms providing the most comprehensive services for EB-1/NIW petition with a large volume of approval cases and high approval rate.
Our staff keeps close track of the latest immigration trends and regulations of USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), decisions of AAO (Administrative Appeal Office) and judicial review opinions. The massive collected materials contribute to the most convincing arguments and winning strategies of our firm for EB1A, EB1B, and NIW petitions.
Approval Notices: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: http://blog.wegreened.com/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: